Zinev Art Technologies became an associated partner under the YEES project – Youth Entrepreneurship and Employment Support, funded under the Erasmus + programme, project number 2015-1-ES01-KA202-016077.
The YEES project aims to:
- foster cooperation between the Vocational Education Systems and the world of work
- promote the inclusion of youngsters in the labour market in an effective way using social media and crowd sourcing based tools.
More about the project you can find at: http://yees.pixel-online.org/
The project web site gives access to:
- guides for teachers and trainers for the use of Social Media
- a MOOC based training course entitled Social Media for New Jobs” dedicated to:
- Personal Digital Identity
- Digital Identity for Companies
- Monitoring of Changes in the Labour Market
- a crowdsourcing platform to cooperatively develop an enterprise brand image.