ZAT team members took part today in the kick-off online meeting for the “Edumat+: Augmented Educational Mat” Erasmus+ project.
Project Number: 2023-1-IT02-KA220-SCH-000157934
The EDUMAT+ project has the aim to:
• Provide teaching and educational methodological supports to teachers for teaching coding and STEAM in primary school
• Use coding and STEAM as an innovative tool to support and implement the teaching of humanities
• Explore the activation of digital education paths for primary schools in order to explore selected topics of the 2030 agenda and Humanities
The target groups involved in the project are:
• Primary schools teachers
• 8 – 9 years old pupils
• Experts and researchers in the field of STEAM and coding
The project will produce the following deliverables:
• A collection of digital education infographic maps, intended for primary school classes dedicated to the themes of environmental sustainability and social inclusion
• A Training course for teachers on the use of STEAM and Coding for teaching the humanities in primary school
• A set of recommendations for the application of innovative teaching methodologies based on STEAM and coding for teaching the humanities
Stay tuned for more news and opportunities to join!